Panasonic – The Brand of Choice
- Panasonic is the 47th largest company in the world!
- Panasonic employs more than 12,000 people in the US.
- Leaders in the Green Movement since 2003, Panasonic systems are very energy effecient.
- Panasonic has produced more telephone sets and wireless phones worldwide than any other manufacturer.
- Panasonic designs, engineers, and manufactures 80% of their own components.
- Panasonic spends $5 billion annually on research and development.
- Panasonic designs, builds and sells over 14,000 products worldwide and has been manufacturing communications products since 1986.
- The World Intellectual Property Organization, which tracks the number of patent applications filed around the world, reported that Panasonic ranked Number 1, as the world’s top filer for patents.
- In January, 2008, Panasonic Corporation was named to the Global 100's list of the "Most Sustainable Corporations in the World". The Global 100 focuses on companies that are committed to superior management of their environmental, labor, human rights and other policies.
Click for the full Why Panasonic Powerpoint